0 komentar Diposkan oleh paimanpo di 08.04
PT Enecal Indonesia
PT Navigat Energy
0 komentar Diposkan oleh paimanpo di 08.01
0 komentar Diposkan oleh paimanpo di 08.00
0 komentar Diposkan oleh paimanpo di 08.59
PT XL Axiata Tbk
PT XL Axiata Tbk. is one of the major cellular providers in Indonesia. We are striving for the best in our field by expanding our operation throughout Indonesia while focusing in fulfilling customers’ hopes and needs. XL upholds the vision that ensures employees can continuously expand theirselves. Those whom possess the knowledge, skill and values focusing towards customer and quality oriented individual whom also a team player are the best to expand the company and improve their career. If you are an individual with the above characteristic, please join us and grow with us to together nurture and increase the value of the company.
Join Us & Make a Difference
Analyst – Business Monitoring
- Generate monthly End of Month (EOM) Revenue Report to support management and other depart in reviewing revenue performance
- Provide & analyze data by request from Management and other department to inform business indicator
- Analyze marketing program performance report to inform each program evaluation
- Coordinate with other department for data gathering to ensure well data accuracy
- Design plan, maintain & process database system production of regular report such as: WBR(Weekly Business Review), Region Performance Review and make sure the data was true
- Min. bachelor degree majoring IT/ computer science/ management
- Minimum of 4 years experience in development of business-intelligence/data warehousing/revenue-assurance area
- Intermediate knowledge about Business and Telco industry particularly marketing view
- Intermediate Knowledge in Enterprise DBMS development (eg. Oracle PL/SQL) & Unix Scripting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- apply here
Adaro Group with PT Adaro Energy, Tbk as its holding company is one of the biggest coal producer, operates the largest single coal mine in Indonesia, and is significant supplier to the global seaborne thermal coal market.
Adaro believes it is important for our people to have good characters to support our operations.
For Adaro, recruitment is a vital component of developing a motivated team and identifying future leaders in order to support our corporate growth at all levels of our operations. Our recruitment policy is to look for the best talent in the market. We believe our ability to recruit talent is not only because we are one of the largest coal mining companies in Indonesia, but also because we create environments that value individual achievement.All of our employees are expected to have good attitudes, be determined in achieving their goals, be responsive, care for others, be creative, and be of good integrity.
To support our team, we are currently looking for :
Asset Management Staff
- Administer and make reports asset database management for management monthly evaluation.
- Communicate regularly with Land Compensation and the Document of Compliance for the status report on the progress of verification and registration of assets Adaro Persada Mandiri.
- Implement secretarial functions including communication with tenants APM.
- Administer all license Adaro Persada Mandiri document assets and inform stakeholders when necessary renewal / alteration permits and regulations.
- Contribute to the development projects and asset management and service delivery by Adaro Persada Mandiri in accordance with the project management structure established gradually.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from Economic, Law, or Notariat with min.GPA 3.00
- Minimum 3 years experience as asset management (preferably from Real Estate/ Industry Development).
- Fluency in english is a must.
- Having good planning, good interpersonal and communication skill with all level in organization.
- Target oriented.
- Good analytical thinking.
Qualified Candidates are required to apply through our career website: www.adaro.com/career
Only candidates who apply through our career website will be process.
0 komentar Diposkan oleh paimanpo di 08.56
Jakarta Raya - Sukabumi
Jakarta Raya - Sukabumi
- Male / Female, max. 25 years old
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Chemistry, Engineering (Industrial), Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent
- Fresh graduated applicants are encouraged to apply
- Good English Communication ( Both oral & written )
- Able to work independently but function but well as team player
- A person with leadership & organization skills
- Willing to be place in Sukabumi Jawa Barat
Datascrip Building 5th floor, Kawasan Niaga Selatan, Blok B15, Bandar Kemayoran, Jakarta 10610 or apply online via www.jobstreet.com
*Put the code position at the up-right angle of the envelope.